Reservation of rental accommodation or camping pitches by individuals
BOOKING AND CONTRACT
Any order placed on the www.leloupblanc-camping.fr website constitutes the formation of a distance contract between the customer and the campsite.
An option on a reservation is possible; it is valid for 7 days.
Reservations are considered definitive once the deposit has been paid and the customer has accepted these general conditions and the campsite rules available on the website.
Reservations are by name only and may not be sublet or transferred to a third party. In the event of an inaccurate declaration by the client, the signed contract will be automatically terminated and the sums paid will be retained by the campsite. The latter reserves the right to refuse access to any person not registered on the signed reservation contract.
The tenant must have third-party liability insurance. The campsite cannot be held responsible for theft, loss or damage of any kind during or after the stay.
PAYMENT AND SERVICES
A deposit corresponding to 30% of the total cost of the stay must be paid at the time of booking, unless otherwise specified.
For accommodation rentals (mobile homes, chalets, tent-lodges, trekking-tents), the balance of the stay must be paid 30 days before the start of the holiday. If the reservation is made less than 30 days before the start of the stay, the full amount of the reservation will be requested at the time of booking.
For stays on the campsite’s bare pitches, the balance of the stay must be paid on site at the campsite, at the latest the day before departure at the end of the stay.
Accommodation rentals :
- The price includes accommodation, water, gas and electricity. For mobile homes and chalets, it also includes bed linen.
- A €250 deposit is required on arrival for mobile homes and chalets. It will be returned after the inventory of fixtures. If this is not satisfactory, a deduction from the deposit may be applied, for example 50 € if the cleaning of the rental was not up to expectations (i.e.: emptying of garbage and dustbins visually clean, dishes clean and tidy, fridge empty and without visible food waste, shower visually clean, floor clean – swept and washed).
- Arrivals are from 5 p.m. and departures before 10 a.m. In low season, more flexibility can be granted for arrivals before 5 p.m. and later departures.
Bare pitch rentals:
- Price includes use of sanitary facilities without restrictions or surcharges.
- Arrivals are from 2 p.m. and departures before 12 p.m. In low and mid-season, greater flexibility is granted wherever possible.
For insurance reasons, the rental is for the number of people indicated on the booking details. Unless an exemption is granted by the campsite management, the number of people on a pitch may not exceed the number specified in the price description.
Young children must be included in the number of occupants of the rental or pitch.
Pets are welcome, including in accommodation, under the responsibility of their owners, and subject to the corresponding daily fees.
The campsite accepts payment by Visa or MasterCard, cheques and vacation vouchers, or cash.
The taxe de séjour, collected on behalf of the communauté de communes, is not included in the rates. The amount is determined per person per day and varies according to destination. It must be paid when you pay for your stay and is shown separately on the invoice.
You must notify us of any delay. Reservations are held 24 hours after the scheduled arrival date. After this time, it will be considered cancelled. The campsite reserves the right to dispose of the pitch or rental if there is still no news from you 24 hours after the scheduled arrival date.
Late arrival or early departure will not give rise to a partial refund.
Any cancellation must be notified to us by any written means on a durable medium (by e-mail, registered post with acknowledgement of receipt, etc.).
- If your e-mail/courier is presented 31 days or more before your arrival, the amount paid to make your reservation (deposit, booking fee) remains the property of the campsite.
- If your letter is presented less than 31 days before your arrival date, all sums paid to the campsite (deposit and balance) are forfeited.
To obtain any compensation, we recommend that you take out cancellation or interruption insurance when you book.
The amount of this insurance is 4% of the amount of your stay. This insurance is offered when you confirm your booking, and can even be added within 72 hours of this confirmation.
Below is a link to the general terms and conditions of this insurance: